Black Eyed PLACEBO Forum • Loud like Placebo version

Placebo all'i-tunes festival

« Older   Newer »
°whistle°
view post Posted on 16/6/2009, 19:34     +1   -1

PLACEBO To Play iTunes Festival

We are delighted to announce that PLACEBO will be playing the iTunes Festival on 14th of July at The Roundhouse in Camden.

Tickets for the show are free and you can register to win here www.ituneslive.co.uk

WIN Tickets via PLACEBOWORLD!

You can also be in with a chance of winning 1 of 10 pairs of tickets via PLACEBOWORLD.co.uk

If you aren’t already, sign up to PLACEBOWORLD.co.uk, and all UK* members will be entered into a ticket draw.

Competition closes 1st July, so make sure you sign up by then and you could be one of the lucky winners watching the band play what promises to be one of the most memorable shows of the year!

Please see the T&C's Below

Good Luck !

Peace & Love

PLACEBO

*Unfortunately this competition is only open to UK residents.

Terms & Conditions

1. Prizes will be distributed to UK residents over the age of 14 only.
2. Prizes are not for resale, and are not redeemable in whole or in part for cash.
3. Winners will be required to attend the Venue, with proof of identification, by 20.15 HRS on the day of the Event, in order to claim their Prizes.
4. The Event may be filmed, so Winners may be recorded and filmed, and have their voices and likenesses used in recordings and films for commercial purposes on a worldwide royalty free basis.
5. The management reserve the right to refuse admission to the Venue.
6. We will not be liable in the event that the advertised artist or the Event itself is cancelled.
7. Winners must comply with all rules and regulations of the Venue. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of the Prize

i placeno suoneranno all'i-tunes festival!

Siamo deliziati di annunciare che i PLACEBO suoneranno all'i-tunes festival il 14 luglio al The Roundhouse a Camdem.

I biglietti per lo show sono gratis e vi potete registrare per vincerli qui: http://www.ituneslive.co.uk/ù

Vincete i biglietti via placeboworld

Avete anche la possibilità uno delle 10 coppie di biglietti tramite PLACEBOWORLD.co.uk

Se non avete gia fatto, iscrivetevi a PLACEBOWORLD.co.uk, e tutti i membri dalla Gran Bretagna* saranno inseriti x l'estrazione dei biglietti.

la competizione chiude l'1 luglio, quindi assicuratevi di essere registrati prima di allora, e potreste essere uno dei fortunati vincitori a guardare la band suonare quello che promette di essere uno degli show più memorabili dell'anno!

Per favore guardate le note sotto.

Buona fortuna!

Peace & Love

PLACEBO

* Sfortunatamente questa competizione è solo per i residenti della Gran Bretagna.

Termini e condizioni:

1. i premi verranno consegnati a cittadini della gran bretagna solo con più di 14 anni.
2. i premi non possono essere rivenduti, e non sono rimborsabili per intero o in parte con del denaro.
3. i vincitori a cui sarà chiesto di presentarsi alla location, con una prova dell'identità, prima delle 20.15 al giorno dell'evento, per reclamare il loro premio.
4. L'evento potrebbe essere filmato, i vincitori potrebbero essere registrati o filmati, e avere le loro voci e sembianze registrate e filmate per ragioni commerciali in giro per il mondo sulla base di diritti d'autore non retribuiti.
5.l'amministrazione si prende il diritto di vietare l'ingresso nella location.
6. non saremo responsabili dell'evento che abbiamo pubblicizzato se l'artista o l'evento stesso cancelleranno.
7. i vincitori dovranno aderire a tutte le regole e norme della location. Se non verranno rispettate questo potrà comportare il ritiro del premio

See all the dates of the tour in this topic

Guarda tutte le date del tour in questo topic

*Requiel*
view post Posted on 17/6/2009, 10:49     +1   -1

beati gli inglesi :morto:

1 replies since 16/6/2009, 19:34   135 views