Black Eyed PLACEBO Forum • Loud like Placebo version

Placebo in Spagna e Grecia

« Older   Newer »
- glòsòli -
view post Posted on 30/4/2010, 12:55     +1   -1

PLACEBO ANNOUNCE ADDITIONAL SPANISH AND GREECE SHOWS

Placebo are pleased to announce the addition of another Spanish show two Greece shows as well as two new Greece shows to their already busy European Summer Tour.

They will perform at Parc de N’Hereveta in Mallorca on July 20th. Tickets will go on sale on May 4th from the following website:
www.ticketmaster.es

The band will later travel to Greece to perform at the Earth Theatre in Thessaloniki on September 10th and then to Athen's Terra Vibe Park Ampitheatre on September 11th.

Ticket link and box office contact details for both shows can be found below:

Ticket link: www.ticketpro.gr

Thessaloniki
ΤΙCKET HOUSE
102, Mitropoleos str.
Τel: +30 2310 264880
www.tickethouse.gr

Athens
ΤΙCKET HOUSE
42, Panepistimiou avenue
Τel: +30 210 3608366
www.tickethouse.gr

PLACEBO ANNUNCIANO SHOW AGGIUNTIVI IN SPAGNA E GRECIA

i placebo sono contenti di annunciare l'aggiunta di uno show spagnolo e due show in Grecia al loro già pieno tour estivo europeo.

Si esibiranno al Parc de N’Hereveta a Maiorca il 20 luglio. I biglietti saranno in vendita il 4 maggio dal seguente sito web:

www.ticketmaster.es

La band più tardi viaggierà in Grecia per esibirsi al Earth Theatre a Thessaloniki il 10 settembre e poi al Terra Vibe Park Ampitheatre di Atene all'11 settembre.

I link per i biglietti e contatti dei boxoffice per entrambi gli show possono essere trovati qui sotto:

Link per i biglietti: www.ticketpro.gr

Thessaloniki
ΤΙCKET HOUSE
102, Mitropoleos str.
Τel: +30 2310 264880
www.tickethouse.gr

Atene
ΤΙCKET HOUSE
42, Panepistimiou avenue
Τel: +30 210 3608366
www.tickethouse.gr

See all the dates of the tour in this topic

Guarda tutte le date del tour in questo topic

- glòsòli -
view post Posted on 20/7/2010, 14:24     +1   -1

CITAZIONE
Placebo Concert Cancelled in Mallorca
Fecha de publicación: 20/07/2010

The concert, Placebo going to give tonight at the Parc de n'Hereveta in Porreres, Mallorca, has been canceled!

The reason for the suspension is that the trailers that the band had to be transported by ferry from Valencia to Mallorca have failed from the port of Valencia, due to overbooking that the company Acciona has generated a journey for which the organizers of the concert and we confirmed reserved enough space for trucks Placebo.

Over the last 24 hours Acciona has not been able to give us a solution to the problem that they had caused, we have sought alternatives to transport the material to avoid having to cancel the concert, but has not been possible to find a way to allow loading all the equipment that the band takes on his European tour and was indispensable to deliver the performance.

Both Placebo and organizers deeply regret the cancellation of tonight's show in Majorca and we apologize to all fans of the band, because, despite all our efforts we have been forced to suspend the action.

The organizers are trying to relocate the date of Mallorca in September and in the next few hours will be notified. If it were possible, shall be the refund of tickets purchased at the earliest.

Placebo continue after tomorrow its Spanish tour with a concert offered at the Trade Fair of Valladolid, and finally saturate Friday at Guitar Festival in Cordoba.

Ancora niente da placeboworld però la fonte è abbastanza sicura..

Fonte: www.fonart.com/blog/cancelado-concierto-placebo-mallorca/

- glòsòli -
view post Posted on 20/7/2010, 15:52     +1   -1

é ufficiale, lo show è cancellato :(

PLACEBO CANCEL MALLORCA SHOW

Due to severe complications with the sea transportation of PLACEBO's equipment from the Spanish mainland to Mallorca, the band have been forced to cancel their appearance at Parc de N’Hereveta.

PLACEBO are very disappointed not to be performing tonight and would like to offer their sincere apologies to all fans who have bought tickets for the show .

nexa
view post Posted on 20/7/2010, 20:29     +1   -1

che vergogna...
mi dispiace molto per i fan che hanno perso il concerto...

3 replies since 30/4/2010, 12:55   376 views