Black Eyed PLACEBO Forum • Loud like Placebo version

Placebo a Mosca

« Older   Newer »
- glòsòli -
view post Posted on 4/6/2010, 11:38     +1   -1

PLACEBO ANNOUNCE HEADLINE MOSCOW SHOW

PLACEBO are delighted to announce they are returning to Russia to play a headline show at the new Grand Arena in Moscow, on September 20th 2010.

Tickets go on sale on Monday 7th here:

www.parter.ru

I PLACEBO ANNUNCIANO UNO SHOW DA HEADLINERS A MOSCA

I PLACEBO sono deliziati di annunciare che torneranno in Russia per esibirsi in uno show da headliners alla Grand Arena a Mosca, il 20 settembre 2010.

I biglietti andranno in vendita lunedi 7 qui:

www.parter.ru

See all the dates of the tour in this topic

Guarda tutte le date del tour in questo topic

- glòsòli -
view post Posted on 20/9/2010, 21:25     +1   -1

Brian è stato male a Mosca e hanno interrotto lo show.. copio delle "testimonianze" per capire di più...

CITAZIONE
We talked on the phone with Nastya (interlasement), Pla played 5 songs and left the stage. Then came Stefan, apologized, said that Brian became ill and the concert will not continue. Apparently he fell ill from the heat, like many in the audience. Despite assurances from workers Arena, air conditioners clearly failed.

As for tomorrow's concert is not yet known, waiting for news.

Very sorry for everyone who came, I understand how you hurt: (

Fonte: http://community.livejournal.com/placebo_russia/196737.html

CITAZIONE
Concert band Placebo in Moscow broke
Today, 22:26 of Korrespondent.net

Concert band Placebo in Moscow have failed
Reuters
Concert of Placebo, which was to be held in the Club Arena in Moscow, ended after several songs.

As it became known after the performance of the song Every me every you band left the stage, and administration of the club asked the audience apologize for the delay and asked them to move away from the scene.

After 20 minutes of waiting at the scene came guitarist and said the concert was completed due to the fact that lead singer Brian Molko became ill.

A representative of the club, Alexander said: "We ourselves are in shock. We do not even know, will the concert, scheduled for tomorrow."

During the concert at the forefront of a scene formed a strong crowd, at the very same club, there was virtually no ventilation and it was very stuffy. After the concert was interrupted, the room in an ambulance carried the two girls unconscious.

As previously reported, the British band Placebo in June officially confirmed the information about the concert in Kiev, which is scheduled for September 18 at the Expo Center.

Fonte: http://korrespondent.net/showbiz/music/1117968

CITAZIONE
Placebo concert in Moscow derailed
20 September 2010 22:39

The basic version: the group leader Brian Molko became ill.

Short-term news told us by phone today visitors Placebo concert in Moscow.
After the fifth or sixth song («Every Me, Every You») lead singer Brian Molko left the stage, and behind him - and the whole group. After 20 minutes of the public came guitarist Stefan Olsdal, apologized and explained that Brian felt bad and so the concert is canceled .

At the moment, the visitors of the concert there are several versions of the incident:
1. Brian ill.
2. Brian became ill from the heat. Fans argue that the club was stuffy and air conditioning could not cope.
3. Under the stage was a serious crush. Many point out that in the beginning of the concert Molko asked the rear ranks pressed forward not to stand closer to the scene, but no one listened. So some fans believe that the group stopped performing, fearing for the health of people in the hall.

We continue to communicate with visitors to the concert, as well as trying to enter the relationship with the organizers. We are ready to update this publication on current data, once they get. Stay tuned.

Tomorrow Placebo scheduled another concert in Moscow, September 23 - in St. Petersburg. The destiny of these interventions has not yet solved.

Recall last Saturday, 18 September, the Placebo concert in Kiev .

Also recall that in August 2009 Placebo already canceled concerts due to health frontman. It happened on tour in Asia when Molko lost consciousness at the outset on Summer Sonic Festival in Osaka.

Fonte: http://music.open.ua/cnews/23218-kontsert_...kve_sorvan.html

E dal FB ufficiale:

CITAZIONE
Further to Brian being very unwell at tonight's performance in Moscow, the band would like to reassure all fans with tickets for tomorrow night's show that the concert will be going ahead as planned.

- glòsòli -
view post Posted on 20/9/2010, 21:46     +1   -1

Trigger Happy;
view post Posted on 20/9/2010, 21:49     +1   -1

Beh complimentoni a chi gestisce il posto e che non si è accorto del problema al sistema di ventilazione ò_ò ottimo modo di mandare avanti la baracca, lol.
Speriamo bene per la data di domani!

Stè
view post Posted on 21/9/2010, 12:38     +1   -1

Piccolo Brian.... spero che ora stia meglio.... Allo stesso tempo mi immedesimo nei fans che erano lì per assistere al concerto e che avevano pagato il biglietto (non credo in un rimborso, visto che sul palco i Placebo sono saliti ed hanno cantato pure 5 o 6 conzoni), PORACCI..... Che pacco.....!!!!

Bri Bri.... non hai più l'età per sostenere questi ritmi..... :asd:

- glòsòli -
view post Posted on 21/9/2010, 12:41     +1   -1

Stefan veramente ha specificato che rimborsano tutti i biglietti :)
E guarda penso che abbia fatto un favore anche a loro, la loro situazione era inumana.. gente che era là ha detto che tipo 4000 persone son finite in ospedale, gente che si è rotta costole..

spacemonkey
view post Posted on 21/9/2010, 12:56     +1   -1

ma ho capito male o ha detto "my beloved brother Brian"?? :eh?:

- glòsòli -
view post Posted on 21/9/2010, 13:05     +1   -1

^ anche io ho sentito cosi!

questo è un altro video in cui si sente ancora meglio:

- glòsòli -
view post Posted on 21/9/2010, 13:32     +1   -1

La spiegazione di Steve (tra poco la metto anche nell'archivio)

Stè
view post Posted on 21/9/2010, 14:18     +1   -1

CITAZIONE (- glòsòli - @ 21/9/2010, 13:41)
Stefan veramente ha specificato che rimborsano tutti i biglietti :)

oppss.... scusa non avevo capito..... purtroppo non sono molto ferrata con l'inglese parlato...!!! Mi riesce meglio la comprensione scritta che quella orale...!!!! :lingua:

In ogni caso, noi, a volte, ci lamentiamo delle organizzazioni in Italia.... Evidentemente c'è sempre di peggio!!!! :mmh:

view post Posted on 21/9/2010, 15:57     +1   -1

Group:

Povero Bri e poveri tizi che sono andati all' ospedale
complimenti all' organizzazione, eh

view post Posted on 21/9/2010, 16:07     +1   -1

Group:
+ Placebo Fan +

Mamma mia ò__ò
Mi spiace davvero per Bri, e ovviamente anche per quelli che speravano in uno show in condizioni migliori!
So bene cosa significa patire il caldo, e se l'atmosfera in quel posto era davvero come riportano le testimonianze è ovvio che Bri non abbia retto, come del resto tanta altra gente!
Roba da denuncia, cazzo! -.-"

Josie;
view post Posted on 21/9/2010, 16:28     +1   -1

Oddio .-. Povero Brian e povera la gente che era lì.
Però non ho ben capito come si è sentito male, se qualcuno me lo può spiegare gentilmente..

Diduforgetotakeyourmeds?
view post Posted on 21/9/2010, 21:38     +1   -1

Noooo povero Brian!!!!!!!

- glòsòli -
view post Posted on 21/9/2010, 21:59     +1   -1

CITAZIONE
Everything went incredible at tonight's show. Thank you for supporting the band by attending the show. xoxo

dal FB ufficiale :)

15 replies since 4/6/2010, 11:38   725 views