Password: pla893cebo

Setlist

01 - Placebo speak of support for gay marriage in UK
02 - Interview Part 1 - Loud Like Love is schizo, risky and vulnerable'
03 - Interview Part 2 - New bands should stick out like a sore thumb - like us
04 - Interview Part 3 - I don't listen to our previous records

Screenshots :

eild 6vhi blzd v8mk

Remember the password because you will need it to download the file!
lineadivisoria

DOWNLOAD - ON GAY MARRIAGE

DOWNLOAD - PART 1

DOWNLOAD - PART 2

DOWNLOAD - PART 3

Don't understand how it works? visit our FAQ   Something doesn't work? SIGNAL US A MISTAKE

Edited by - gḷṣli - - 6/9/2013, 16:40

- gḷṣli -
view post Posted on 12/8/2013, 19:24     +1   -1

PLACEBO: 'LOUD LIKE LOVE IS SCHIZO, RISKY AND VULNERABLE'

We talk to Brian Molko and co about what to expect from their new album

For nearly two decades, Placebo have proven a divisive yet powerful tour-de-force across the globe, earning legions of insanely dedicated fans with their emotive and genre-defying rock. As they look set to take on the world again with their bold new album, Loud Like Love, we caught up with the find to find out what we can expect from the record.

Check out part one of our video interview with Placebo below, as we talk to the band about sex, drugs and smartphones...

"I'm not really too sure if we have have a main message to impart to whoever would listen," said frontman Brian Molko. "The sound of our music reflected varying degrees of how naive we were at the beginning.

"Every time we made a record, we have reacted quite veciferously to its predecessor. This time around, we've made a record which is more diverse in terms of instrumentation - it's slightly more schizo' and covers more ground sonically and takes a few more risks. In terms of song-writing it's more direct and much more vulnerable in places, than we've ever been before."

He continued: "A lot of people have said to us that 'you write songs about drugs' or this and that and specific things, and I really don't think that's true. I think we've either written about ourselves or we've written about people or relationships to sex or drugs or whatever. I think that really comes into its own on this record."

- gḷṣli -
view post Posted on 21/8/2013, 16:02     +1   -1

PLACEBO: 'NEW BANDS SHOULD STICK OUT LIKE A SORE THUMB - LIKE US'
Brian Molko advises against fashionable bands

Placebo claim new bands should follow in similar footsteps to them and not 'try to be cool or fashionable'. Watch our video interview with the trio below.

Speaking to Gigwise about what advice they'd give to up and coming artists, the band referred back to when they first rose to fame with the success of their 1996 self-titled debut album - at a time when the charts where dominated by the likes of Blur and Oasis.

"You shouldn't really worry about what's fashionable," said frontman Brian Molko. "Fashions move so quickly that if you try and make fashionable music that by the time you've made your record it's unfashionable. So you're probably better off cultuvating being unfashionable and standing out like a sore thumb rather than trying to fit in with what's cool right now."

He added: "When we started off, it was the height of Britpop in the mid-90s so we stuck out like a sore thumb. Maybe it's a case of right place right time, but it seemed to do us a hell of a lot good.

2 replies since 17/7/2013, 18:31   165 views