cmjw

3mqd

In HQ:

Pagina uno: http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/9067/803305...11983e_orig.jpg

Pagina due: http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/9154/803305...f07e8b_orig.jpg

Pagina tre: http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/9555/803305...301d3b_orig.jpg

Google Translation:

Molko: "In a way I'm grateful even drugs."

Orkus: With all the optimism in the album Loud Like Love: song, like Bosco, with its stunning intimate text written from the perspective of an alcoholic, deploys very painful picture of love. Whether it was liberating to write a song ?
Brian Molko: To some extent it did, yes . Every artist wants to leave behind what people see in him . Write a song , means to make yourself vulnerable , and Bosco is the most vulnerable ( vulnerable) point in our career. This song is superior to us and it will be something universal , something that will determine the future career Placebo .

Orkus: You're not the first time openly sing about addiction, but for the first time as clear text. Is it difficult for you to enter alcohol and drugs in the lyrics of the songs ?
Brian Molko: very important for me , all of my personal experience to pass through songwriting . This also includes drugs and alcohol. This album is basically free collection of ten short stories , reading about the life of my soul. However, I must express my experience in the lyrics . Just tear a page from the diary , it would not have worked . This would give the impression that I publicly dig up dirt . Many of these experiences are too emotional , so I create stories around them .

Orkus: A few years ago , you are no longer using drugs. Can love be their replacement ?
Brian Molko: When I decided to let into your life spirituality , everything else happens by itself. If you really want to know yourself , the midnight party will not help you with that . When I realized this , it was suddenly easy to do.

Orkus: When did this happen?
Brian Molko: I can already say for sure . Much of that phase for me vaguely perceived . And so I , too, am glad that came out of it . But it would still be harmful, ignoring the time. It would be too easy, besides, I learned a lot for myself.

Orkus: Apparently, you do not think that experience errors ?
Brian Molko: Not at all. To some extent I even grateful drugs.

Orkus: From there, this kaleidoscope of emotions in the album ? With wool- heaven , to deadly boredom , really all there is ...
Steve Forrest: Exactly. I also see this album is all over the scale of one to ten. Start with LLL is very uplifting , and end with Bosco is very deep at the bottom. The frankness of this album was to all of us a real challenge , because it was extremely difficult not to slide down again . We helped each other to leave our comfort zone to create something new. This meant the blood , sweat and tears ... but it was all-consuming and triumph.

Orkus: Why now was the right time to leave your comfort zone ?
Steve Forrest: Actually, for such a step is always the right time , but do not always have to force it . But here we had the desired shutter speed, for this part of the process is very painful . Achieving this - especially the glorious feeling.

Orkus: Album is already out. You experienced before the release date ?
Brian Molko: And how! However, the phase between the end of work on the material and its release was just a phase of fear , which was the site of many fears . Of course , we love music and are proud of it , but what would happen if our fans did not like it all of a sudden ? I felt like a waiting room in front of the entrance to hell. Once the creature is , it no longer belongs to us and we can not change anything in it. This segment could have been shorter .

Orkus: On the Internet you can read what the album's songs were originally planned for your solo album. What happened?
Brian Molko: I once started to write songs that were meant just for me and they did not meet any standards Placebo . The only rule I came up with for myself , it was - to use a normal guitar without distortion. It gave me a completely different way of working , and eventually led to the fact that I am still connected these two things. Apparently, the solo album a little wait. (laughs )

Orkus: Among the songs , Too Many Friends, the one that starts with the words "My computer thinks I'm gay" ...
Brian Molko: Well, apparently he thinks so , and if you believe the advertising banners that he shows me . I know it's pretty stupid phrase to begin the song , but once there it is attached . It fit into the idea of ​​the song , which I was inspired by friends, they could no longer accept friendship requests sots.setyah . They said that they have too many friends. And since I'm not active in sots.setyah , I started to talk about it: what it means to actually, to have too many friends?

0 replies since 2/10/2013, 20:29   141 views